Tuesday 5 March 2013

BALI (Hard Rock Hotel II)

Back to the previous post, here i'm gonna tell you about Hard Rock Hotel Bali. Room condition, room, hotel facilities and food overall are good. If you guys planning to holiday @ Bali, you could think of this hotel. 
Here is the picture of the room. The room space is quite big and comfortable.


Our deluxe room 


Our room view :D

Toilet room with bathtub

Not LCD TV at room just some old style tv

Overlooking lush gardens and the family courtyard, these rooms feature either two Queen-size beds or one King-size bed with two permanent Balinese style day beds that are ideal for lazing around in the room. Environment is clean and nice.
Bathroom is also providing hair dryer, towel, bathtub and shower. The thing I feel weird is, the water from the shower is kinda salty. I found out this, http://www.joycetankl.com/2011/08/salty-tap-water-in-bali.html. If you would like to know why Bali water tap is salty click the link and view.
If you would like to do personal things such as changing clothes, naked in the room or whatever. Don't you ever sit/stand naked at the day bed because the curtain is a bit transparent especially at night when you on all the lights. People from outside can see through and know what you doing. Although is not totally transparent but can see the shadow of you from outside. So, better becareful!!!!
Across the road is Kuta Beach. If you are going with the family, I suggest not bringing your children over there. The beach is dirty but there's a lot local people surfing there. I saw a lot of foreign people (girl) hanging around there. I didn't realize until I back and Google  I realize this place is where local people having sex trade with the foreign people. I bet not only this beach anyway. 

Hard Rock Swimming Pool


Getting tanned


My sexy baby

Nice beach is far away from Kuta. If you want to swim but you do not like Kuta Beach, you can hang around at hotel swimming pool. The swimming pool is so big and i can hang around there for whole day. They have total 3 different pool (estimate) and you can hang around by renting cabana. Price is not too sure but i think is very expensive.

 Hanging and joking around

The big chess

This garden is just below our room. Finish up our dinner and the time is still early we hanging around here and chatting before we are going to walk around Kuta town.

Fried Rice

Club Sandwich

Although we bought a lot cup noodles for supper in case we are hungry at middle night but yet we still ordering room service. Hehehehe..... I always thought hotel food is not nice so I didn't have much expectation. We order Fried Rice and Club sandwich (that's why we both so fat eat so much) and it really surprise me. It taste so good especially the sandwich. 
Well, room service food is quite expensive. The room service guy is so polite and my dear is satisfied with his service so giving him some tips. I like this hotel so much. If I'm going to Bali again I'm sure will choose this hotel again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment